Thursday, June 7, 2007

NY what a place!






Another busy day with lots of walking around this amazing city. Hailed my first cab this morning back down to ground zero to visit the tribute museum which was very sad some amazing story's and photos don't think there was a dry eye in the building hard to describe. On a more cheerful note I then jumped on the bus and went to the water front and hopped on the ferry that went to Liberty island and Ellis island which was cool. Then back to Wall st and on bus again to 78th street and wandered around central park.

After that I decided to walk all the way back to my hotel which is on 27th so went past Radio City and Madison Square Garden long way and lots of people.

I met up with Paul House tonight for dinner which was nice, Paul is the international sales manager for Draeger I am spending the day with him here in NY tomorrow then we fly to Pittsburgh tomorrow night. Home in a weeks time, will be nice.

4 comments:

Tarnz said...

Best we pay off our visa and start saving again!

phil ac said...

And do I have a plan for making enough money for all of us to go to New York next year...send no money now I will fill you in when you get back

ninapeter said...

24Hours they say you can keep going in New York it is as busy as night as in the day. Have you found that out too? Glad you have got to see so much on your trip. Great experiences and gives you a feeling I guess why USA are so trying to keep the peace. I've been told you get the saddest feeling going into the war camps in Germany. Now you will be able to understand that too. We haven't been anywhere quite like that. I cry watching sad movies so no good for me. I would be a wreck. Catch you later,

Grandma said...

Is that you with the bull. You look as if you might have lost weight hope you are eating properly.
Well photos still awesome and so glad you having great time.
Weather her foul today and have fire going again.
Luv you
Luv us.xxxxxxxxxxxxx